Tuesday 30 January 2007

I won't cry either...so there!!


I met one of the mothers at school this morning and she felt compelled to share with me the fact that when I leave, she won't cry.

She said that she never cried when people leave and that if I am expecting her to shed a few tears at my farewell then I will probably be disappointed.

Ok. Well. Thanks for that.

What I am supposed to say to that sort of a comment? Thanks for sharing your feelings with me? Thanks for letting me know what you think of me...six months before I leave?

Jeez.

3 comments:

expat@large said...

You have six months to totally demolish her.... think of something nasty...

expat@large said...

Actually I might have moved over the stand next to her and turned to look in the direction she was looking... When she asked why I did that, I would have said I just wanted the see the world from where she stood, because it seems such strange one from the one I am used to...

or something. or mebbe not.

Amanda said...

Ahhh. You sweetie! Thanks for the support!