Thursday 26 April 2007

Another month bites the dust.....

Still no further on from the last time I posted and everything is still in utter limbo. The only thing that does seem to be a fact is that my son and my husband probably won't be living in the same house anymore. The reality that appears to be looming is that either my son goes to boarding school or I live separately from my husband and the children go to day school in another country with me whilst my husband does the commute on weekends.

What sort of a mess have we got ourselves into? There are no schooling vacancies here and the waiting lists are beyond feasible and yet we have children who have to go to school.

So its one or the other and I am feeling totally torn by this situation. I don't want a fractured family. I don't want to live apart from my husband. I don't want my son to go to boarding school.

But the reality is - it's one or the other.

Sigh.

No comments: