Tuesday 15 May 2007

Really fucking insane

Things are insane right now. Really and truly fucking insane. This morning was Hong Kong. And then an hour ago (10:30am) the banker received a phone call from Australia regarding a change of career. A total change of career. So now, I am looking at Australian schools, places to rent, property to buy.

To me this feels really depressing. Really normal. Really dull. It feels like things will be over. The end of an era. I don't want to do this. I don't want to finish this lifestyle of moving and travelling. I don't want to have to be like everyone else. I like the joy of new places and new opportunities.

And I am trying really hard to be supportive and cope with this but I am getting told we are living in three different places a day. I don't care anymore. None of this has anything to do with me anyway. It is all about him and what the right move will be for his career.

It is all really, really boring.

2 comments:

expat@large said...

AAAaaarrgghh, who wants to go back to OZ?????

And don't fear, Dr Hermes; you will never be like everyone else!

Amanda said...

Thanks for that!