Saturday 16 December 2006

Stop pushing me out!!

Every time I see someone these days all they do is ask me when I am leaving. Now don't get me wrong, I am quite looking forward to the excitement of a new move and the thrill of a new posting but right now I feel like I am being pushed out before my time. We have at least six months here still. Maybe longer.

But every time I see someone they ask me when I am leaving and where I am going.

The answer? I don't know.

Stop asking me. I promise I will tell you when I know something but I feel like I am getting my time cut short here. I really don't want to think about moving yet. I want my three full years. I am trying to keep the kids settled and happy where we are living now. And this posting is a three year posting, not a two and half year posting.

Does everyone want me out of here? Are they waiting in anticipation for the new guys to arrive? Bored with us?? Who knows.

But stop pushing me outta here.

No comments: