Friday 1 June 2007

Unbelievable

The banker's employer drags their heels so much. I can't believe it. We are still waiting for this contract to be presented. Still waiting for them to get themselves in order so we can start the process.

Still waiting.

I feel like I have spent the last eight months waiting for them to get themselves organised.

I mean how difficult can it be? I have been organised for five international moves to be done at the drop of a hat. I have booked schooling in five countries, paid deposits,, checked out accommodation and organised immunizations. I have done full itineraries of the house labelling and quantifying everything. I have taken digital photos of every item, filed it by room and added a variable so it can be calculated according to currency changes. I have sorted out rooms, culled possessions and had car boot sales. I have prepared children, sorted guinea pigs and arranged dog vaccinations. I have alternative plans in every country of the world and, yep, we are still waiting for them to insert his name into an employment contract.

Sigh.

No comments: